Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Ever Forward! Or, something like that...

Well, here we go! Hoping to get a meeting set up for some of us to talk face to face soon. This weekend is full to overflowing, already, though... so, gonna be next weekend. *sigh*

Until then, what am I doing? Besides going completely stark raving running-screaming-into-the-night mad? LOL, apparently not much! My main partner in this madness is going to check on porta-potties for the event, since we could have a hundred or more folks actually show up, which is a dizzying thought all its own. O.o Plus, we may have a few other folks pitching in as organizers, too, soon - which would be akin to a miracle for us!

Oh, and I DID get this accomplished:




How much?


Warning - I can't access any donations made until I get either accepted for the business MasterCard I requested or get the prepaid debit card for the account in the mail - so, don't get real generous, yet! ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment